The Mid-Atlantic Hardscaping Trade Show (MAHTS), the original and longest-running educational forum and trade show in North America for professionals in the hardscaping industry, will be held in two locations in 2013. Presented by EP Henry, a leading manufacturer of unit concrete products, MAHTS brings together construction and business skills training, industry certification, and arena and classroom education with the opportunity to network and gain recognition among industry suppliers, distributors and peers.
The first show will take place in Lancaster, Pa., at the Lancaster County Convention Center, where educational seminars will be held January 14-16 and the trade show will be held January 15-16. The second show will take place in Atlantic City, N.J., at the Atlantic City Convention Center, where educational seminars will be held February 11-14 and the trade show will be held February 12-13.
This year, MAHTS will offer enhanced educational opportunities by providing four times the number of classes, seminars and workshops than in previous years. Additionally, this year's keynote speaker, professional author and speaker and president of the National Speakers Association, Todd Cohen, will present a highly interactive session focusing on the elements of building a sales culture that will set the stage for a series of three workshops related to this topic.
MAHTS offers attendees the following benefits:
- More than 120 educational classes, 70 of which have never been offered before.
- Customer Appreciation Party with a poker tournament and live entertainment in a private venue at Trump Plaza (Atlantic City show only).
- Various special events, including opportunities to win prizes, networking cocktail receptions and presentation of the Contractor's Choice Award winners.
- Continuing Education Credits for ICPI, NCMA, PLANET and PCH.
- Cutting-edge social media workshops developed specifically for MAHTS attendees.
- Permeable Paver Course including advanced PICP and Sustainable Design.
- Live webinar to help attendees learn which courses are best to attend (broadcast will also be available online through the show dates).
- Twenty-two arena demonstrations, including a series presented in Spanish (Atlantic City show only).
- Discounted rates for online and/or advanced registration.